Finding inspiration can be a challenge in itself and that’s why I love to draw inspiration and motivation from my bullet journal. Having a handy list of inspirational bullet journal quotes can really increase your productivity and give you that extra boost to keep things going.
We’ve collected the most inspirational quotes to add in a bullet journal whether that’s in a daily spread, a diary entry, a monthly overview, or even an entire page dedicated to bullet journal quotes, you’ll find the best ones over here.
Each one of these quotes will surely light that spark in you to make sure you fulfill every dream and goal you’ve taken on.
We’ll also be discussing why you need these quotes, how they work, and where to find more motivational quotes to personalize your bullet journal in just a bit so be sure to hang around for more goodies!
50 Bullet Journal Quotes:
1. “Never give up. Great things take time. Be patient.”
2. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
3. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
4. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
5. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
6. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
8. “Remember it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.”
9. “Passion first and everything will fall into place.” – Holly Holm
10. “If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.”
11. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
12. “She believed that she could, so she did.”
13.”Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
14. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.”
15. “You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.”
16. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
17. “Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.”
18. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
19. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
20.”Success is what happens after you have survived all of your disappointments.”
21. “The question isn’t who is doing to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
22. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
23. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
24. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
25. “The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.” – Herbert Kaufman
26. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
27. “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” – Jay Shetty
28. “Win from within.” – Usain Bolt
29. “Always ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
31. “Don’t stop when you’re tired; stop when you’re done.” – Marilyn Monroe
32. “Be your own hero.” – Maxime Lagacé
33. “Diligence is the mother of good luck.” – Benjamin Franklin
34. “Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.”
35. “Success is my only option, failure’s not.” – Eminem
36. “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.” – Unknown
37. “Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan.”
38. “If you’re going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
Do Inspirational Quotes Really Work?
From personal experience, I find that inspirational quotes are necessary for getting you out of a rut or be used as a ‘pick me up’ when you’re feeling down and demotivated.
Words can play a powerful role in reminding us of things that may not pop into our mind at certain times but when you read an inspirational quote, it serves as a reminder, for instance, those good things will happen or don’t let fear get in the way of success.
When we’re stressed, tired or so caught up in our own fears, we can forget these obvious things that mean a lot to us.
How To Use These Journal Quotes
There are plenty of ways to incorporate these inspirational quotes in your bullet journal. Here are a few ways to use these quotes in a journal that may be quite useful to you:
One thing you’ll come across often are beautiful spreads of quotes that are written in fancy fonts and this is known as hand-lettering.
It can be quite useful in making a page look pretty when you learn calligraphy and make use of brush pens and markers to write these words in different fonts.
See also: 11 Ways To Decorate A Bullet Journal
Here you can use different banners, highlights, write the words in capital letters or small letters, add some doodles, flowers, and lines to make these words look creative and artistic.
Handlettering can be super helpful in making any bullet journal look amazing and if you would like to learn how to hand letter, watch this amazing tutorial below:
2. Create a Quote Page
If you need a page completely dedicated to quotes, all you need to do is have a two (or one) page spread with all the quotes that speak out loud to you. Whenever you feel like you need a quick ‘pick me up’, flip back to this page to seek that inspiration!
3. Add Them To a Vision Board
As discussed before, creating a vision board is fantastic if you want to accomplish your goals and just be excited about what you want to achieve in the future.
We spoke about including inspirational quotes to your vision board that will increase your desire to make your dreams come true.
4. Add Them To a Tracker Page
Staying on top of your habits can be increasingly challenging and some days we just don’t feel like exercising or getting those tasks done.
View this post on Instagram
By adding a few inspirational bullet journal quotes on those specific habit tracker pages will get you moving and make you know how important it is to tick off those items!
There’ll be less resistance if you’re reminded of the reasons as to why you’re doing them in the first place.
Where Can I Find More Quotes?
Inspiration can be found just about anywhere. It can be a single thought that pops into your head, a message on the screen, a funny story your friend told you the other day, or a lyric from a song you recently heard.
Whenever you hear something that can be considered inspirational (be that an actual quote or a story), write them down in your bullet journal.
You can even browse the internet for more inspirational quotes but at the end of the day, these can be found anywhere.
If you create an entire page or somewhere in your journal to write these quotes down, revisit them when you’re on the edge of giving up and try to feel those words that are written there.
When you practice this tiny habit consistently, you’ll find that having the motivation to accomplish your goals will be a much easier process than you may have thought.